Tuesday 27 September 2011

new sem~sem 2

share

last week
i get my new result...
i am super happy
because my result is quite good
haha
but i still no satisfy about it
it still got a lot of space to improve


haha
my english still dai sai me
ai~~~~~~
so damn lah
i should work hard to improve my english  from now
my sis veron n kayla wong promise to treat me chilis
both of you dont forget it oh!!!
haha
expecting n exciting
i  dont have eat the lamb chop for a long time

yoyoyo
look at my new facebook


wow~
beauty or not?
haha
this is the timeline application
how to add up this application?
you all can  go to this website
tell your story now
quickly go to try it
haha

walao
the DHC cleasing oil broken my face 
sad truly
before starting my sem 2
i go to see doctor to get his helping
save my face
omg
everyone ask me why my face become like that 
i just can say allergy
ai~~~~~~~
waste my money
rm9X
but that time got discout
so i buy it
i dont know it will be sensitive for my face


too many scar on my face
trouble for me
cant accept ah~~~
damn ugly  
i will affraid to try new product again
although it is very famous
cant relieve again
i m patient to wait my face recover back now




end

0 comments: