Tuesday 26 April 2011

dating with mega

share

wow~
dating dating dating
i go gai gai with mega
haha
mega have a new nickname
it is rocker
she love black colour
their world just got black colour
omg
cant standby her
hihi

 this is my wearing today
very easy


this is my new bag
this bag is the souvenir from bangkok,thailand that my brother give 
haha
it is very cheap
rm15 only


wow~~~
my new shoes
haha
converse
all star


i already searching many place about this shoes
finally
i find it at converse shop of jusco tebrau
the size of 37.5 is really difficult to find


rocker n me
her eye is very black
haha
she tell me that last time her eye makeup is darker than now 
i can imagine it that is very horror
haha
rocker rocker
she is very bad
she laugh me n say my hair like a mushroom


mega is very shock when she see this drink
tomatoz drink is really large
rm4.5
it is very valuable


i love tomato soup
it is very nice
i like it's taste
it is very pure taste
you can eat the french bread with the soup
it is a perfect match


 she is eating her black pepper rice


take~1


take~2


take~3


take~4

we like to take photo
our pic will be recorded 
it is our memory
altought our acquaintance is not long
but we are compatibility


mega
you must go back to school to participate the spm exam
if can
go back to school for study is better


we will meet difficult after today
ai~~~
so bad




i see you press like
i see that!
i see that!!
i see that!!!





the end

0 comments: