Thursday 14 April 2011

three guy~

share


in the afternoon
i go out with dalang,kangzhuang n dengdeng
they come to kulai
but i am very felt sorry
because kulai really didnt have any place can you go
after that we go to sing k
big mouth in the mount austin


he is dengdeng
his sound is very good
i like it
i am very enjoy when he singing


he is dalang
he is good driver
altought his skill is not the best
haha
thank you
you always be my driver


he is kangzhuang
our friendship is lenghten out to three years
thank you vey much
you always accompany me go out
altought you cant always accompany me now
because he got girlfriend liao
i cant occupy your time
haha
your long massage i have been seen
i will take care myself
i will not forget you
i will find boy boy lah
dont worry that i become 老姑婆
haha



kangzhuang's look is very like a kid
haha
i always laught at him
i know that you want to coordinate you girl girl
joke hah~
dont angry


atcually dengdeng is very helpless
he is no choice


wow~~~
this is our first photo
i like it


after payment
kangzhuang just say this is my birthday present that he give me
thank you
you  less give me present
yiyer
i should choose the most expensive one
this photo is taken by kangzhuang's new handphone
htc
it is very nice


this cake is very nice
haha
it's taste is tastier than cheese cake of season
i know this cake is very expensive
i will appreciate it


cake with me
this is my dinner yesterday


strawberry
haha
i like it



you treat me very very good
i just can say
i am very 幸福
i will expect your present




i think that i cant meet you all always after i go to kl
ai~~~
i will miss you all





the end

0 comments: