Tuesday 19 April 2011

the travel of this two week~1

share


in this two week
i will appreciate the time
i want to do the thing that i cant do after go to kl
the first day
i go back to school
no need to say
i am sure to pratice drum
but i just go back to visit my teammate


fitness pratice 
they are very hard
our leader ,ah bo is very strict with them
but it is quite good
they will more quanlity than our


they are pratice their waist


beside me is a new teammate
she is a malay
satu malaysia!!!


i am very admire him
his spirit is very good
you must add oil
dont make me dissapointed
haha

our teammate's girl is very fXXXing
i see them do thing 
i am sure that  i will die faster
bekcek
everything must be faster
must be more sistematic
dont use 30minute to move the drum again
this is the biggest problem
you all must be correct
add oil
add oil
si boleh
next month 
i cant see you all again
my teammate
i will miss you all
haha
i hope that i can give you all a good impression
dont make me scold you again
so 
please
teamwork always






dont find me when you are happy
dont remind me your presence
dont play again
you know this one year
i am hard to live in normally
what is the reason that i want to busy
what is the reason that i want to smile
 i dont know y i become like that
so 
please dont come my world calling me



in this pic
atcually i dont know what am i thinking about




the end




0 comments: