Wednesday 6 April 2011

change my mood

share

in the morning
i go back to school to take my account book of biasiswa
i encounter my chinese subject 's teacher
haha
she is shock when i tell her about my result of chinese subject 
she is very happy
she encourage me to study 
she also thinks that hotel management is suitable for me
beside that 
i also meet my bio teacher
mr lee
he also greet me n advice me
he is very understand me
haha
mr lee
i will control myself
thank you 
you are the teacher who i respect very much


new hair style
haha
thank you lucas
i like this hair very much
always cant have long hair
because i dont have the patient
haha
i like to cut my hair
tetilo hair salon is very good 
i cut my hair there for three years
i am very support them
xixi
anybody who like to change hair style can go there
lucas is very pro
this is my first time that cut my hair like this
very very short
haha
but this is a good try

 i like to change
 short hair no refer boy's hair style
short hair also can be a girl 's hair style
jingnan!do you hear me

this hair style is more suitable my character


change a hair style can change my mood

0 comments: