Tuesday 19 April 2011

family gathering

share


wow~~~
family gathering
haha
my autie,my family n my dear ah po 
we have our lunch at korean  bbq house on last sunday

 
 korean bbq
so nice


they are my dad n my mum
they can accept the taste of korean's food
it is very special for them


jiang jiang~~~
kimchi
it is the main dish of korea
i like it's taste
very nice



my dad is look like we are forced them to take photo
he dont want to smile


enjoy our lunch~ing


haha
mug again


kimchi sup
it is very very nice
in the Lotus
there are a egg
it is very beautiful
it stimulate my appetite


she like this pattern
she do this pattern many times to take photo when eating
haha
her sign of pattern


sis n me


eat~ing...1


eat~ing...2


this korean bbq house is located at senai
it is near by senai airport
i am very support this korean house 
because their price is very acceptable n popular
we have ten persons
the total price is rm204
it is very cheap
so
i prefer everyone go to try it



happy family


the end

0 comments: