Saturday 9 April 2011

unexpected thing

share

today boss come to visit us
i told him that i off on thursday
he know that thursday is my birthday
later he buy two piece of cake of season for me
wuhoo~~~
thanks my boss
really is an unexpected thing
haha...
i only work one month 
he is very nice n good person
if i want to take leave
he also agree 
haha
salary also can get it easily
this is the important thing
 this year 
i eat the cake of season 
because my sis n bro also buy the cake of season 
 blueberry
 jingnan say my hair style like a hat
waliu~~~
 the strawberry is in my mouth
wakaka


working life really is different




originally jingnan is hardworking to do her work
haha
she is force by me to take a photo with me


 look at her
haha
so seriously
while doing work
she is nagging also
haha
like autie

one more day
we will no work together liao
boss want her go to molek working a week
haha
tomorrow is the last day
appreciate hah~~~
jingnan!!!

0 comments: