Monday 11 April 2011

the travel

share

time is running very fast
i work at p1 already more than one month
4th march
i start working
til now
i resign already
this friday is my last working day
the remaining two weeks are my rest time n do preparation for my study
many thing want to do
2nd may
i will go to kl for study
leave kulai,jb
n start my new life


lucy go to sg  for study liao
kaya chong also go there already
later i also go to kl
seven sis are separated
we all have our path ourselve
because we have our own dream
add oil ah~~~
everyone
haha


lipid baby n mok
"有梦就去追,因为你们的梦不会不实际”
 try your best to get your oportunity

take 1
kaya chong n me
haha
thank you roti gandung
it is very nice
n thanks your visit
i m very happy
i told you
after you back home
my throat is uncomfortable 
haha
talking too much
n laughing too much


take 2


 jingnan's father buy a new handphone
i am the model 
because jingnan want to test the quanlity of camera
haha it is quite lousy
because it is the fake n8


in my life
the thing that i will not miss is mug
i like to mug
haha


in this march month
the people who always take photo with me is you lah~jingnan

i am learning my boss's son
he always like that 
hahahaha
he is very cute




i hope my dream will come true
haha
everybody must be match the time
i will look forward that time




 平凡的人就该过平凡的·日子


the end

   

0 comments: